What do you get when you combine the benefits of toner and serum in one? This universal game-changer snatches pores and dark spots, and has a unique thick texture we bet you haven’t felt before—it’s Rihanna’s fave step in her routine for a reason.
Toners help your pores look tighter and control oil, serums deliver powerful ingredients that target skin concerns like dark spots: This toner-serum combo does both.
- Get better, brighter skin, and then some: Pores look smaller, skin looks clearer
- Dark spots are less visible and your skin tone and texture evens out over time
- Instantly reduces oil and keeps you from looking shiny all day
- Its unique thick texture absorbs instantly; just pour it into your hand to apply. No cotton pads needed = less waste.
- It’s got all the perks of a serum, too: Nourishing hydration leaves skin smooth, plump, and replenished—never stripped, dry, or tight
- Smells like a sweet blend of cherry and sun-kissed fig
✔ Niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine
✔ Barbados cherry (acerola): Every cherry is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange to help brighten
✔ Australian lemon myrtle & witch hazel water: Help reduce oil and refine pores
✔ Japanese raisin tree: It’s been used for over 1,000 years in Asia as a recovery treatment from long nights of partying; helps detoxify
✔ Cactus flower: Thrives in the desert; helps hydrate
✔ Green tea & fig: Rich in antioxidants to help defend